LOVE! GOOD OR EVIL?
Google Translate Automated Translation - Original Text
And you can read the full version (about twice as much as the monograph) of my book with the same title on this site for free, the table of contents is below.
Or you can download it for free right now This is my book presentation
And you can read all the material on this topic for free , about twenty-three times more than in the book " Map of site".
Since 2010, my book has been accepted as a basic textbook and reader at the Faculty of Psychology of the State University Higher School of Economics, Department of Personality Psychology on
This program is also used by other universities, even in Ukraine there are universities that recommend it for study.
Psychology of love. Articles
Psychology of love. Books and Videos , which can be downloaded free of charge from our library "Love, family, sex and about ...".
Love is a fruitful form of relationship to others and to oneself. It implies care, responsibility, respect and knowledge, as well as the desire for the other person to grow and develop. This is a manifestation of closeness between two human beings, provided that the integrity of each of them is preserved.
Love is an evolutionary advantage that provides an opportunity to grow up, raise healthy, harmonious offspring that saves an ethnos, a species from self-destruction.
Read the book:
Part I. Let's figure it out.
History of the culture of love feelings.
Classifications of love relationships.
The essence of love.
What is love.
Falling in love.
Various feelings of love and being in love.
Poor quality falling in love.
Poor quality falling in love - mania
Poor quality falling in love - ludus.
Poor quality falling in love - eros.
Types of sexual constitution.
Love and lust.
The second stage of love mania and Anna Karenina.
Appearance and other factors affecting love feelings.
Who how loves.
"First love" is an important step in puberty.
Is love an emotion, a feeling or what?
The concept of "love".
Part II. True love is also compatible love.
Friendship + Love = Philia.
Culture of longevity of love. A culture of separation grief.
From disharmony in choosing a marriage partner to harmony.
Disappointed in duality.
Love of Natasha Rostova and Pierre Bezukhov.
Love test: “scale of love and sympathy” by Z. Rubin.
How to distinguish love from falling in love and other pseudo-love.
Part III. Ecology of the culture of love.
Dramaturgy of love.
Consumer society and its antilove essence.
Psychiatric confusion with love in school literature.
About Professor Helen Fisher and true love.
If you eliminate the confusion of love with pseudo-loves.
"Romantic love": aspects, analysis and consequences.
Man and woman: leadership in love and marriage.
Adultery from different angles.
This is a malicious word "love".
Is love a disease?
How to get rid of "love"?
About love for yourself or the reason for unhappy love for another ...
Psychological health is a prerequisite for love.
Part IV. Your love stories with our comments or FAQ.
1. I would love to understand why love is leaving?
2. I'm 25, I have a husband, as I thought, my beloved, but ...
3. I am gradually horrified because I have no idea when he will start earning normally:
4. I have everything: beauty, health, a secure life, caring parents, real friends, a loving guy, but the most important thing is missing - happiness!
5. People!!! What should I do??? I do not know what happened to me?
6. I was already completely exhausted. I often quarrel with my boyfriend ...
7. Renewal of sex in marriage.
8. I don't know how to flirt, I'm afraid to seem uninteresting to guys, I have a complex:
9. Maybe this is not mania at all, as you write, but real love:
10. And I believe that since a woman was aroused by a feeling, she should also satisfy it.
11. But instead of joy, a real hell began in our life.
12. And the situation repeated itself: each of them thinks that I am faithful only to her and to no one else.
13. And the question arose: if you live and do not think, do you love or not?
14. Men use us, we use them.
15. ... he managed to make me fall in love with a colleague. ... I can't dare to have a serious conversation, I'm afraid.
16. There is one thing in books and movies, everything is different with you. It seems that everything is clever and correct everywhere, but in real life everything is according to the third.
17. It turns out that true love does not know the pain of separation?
18. One trouble - they loved each other so much (there is no doubt that they loved and nothing else) that we, their three children, were just an obstacle for them, which prevented them from giving to each other without a trace.
19. The problem is of the following nature: in my life there was only one serious relationship with a man.
20. ... because I suffer a lot, I love one person for 24 years.
21. A year ago, I had a stormy love.
22. I can't love, I just can't, I can't.
23. And deliberately depriving yourself of some feelings means simply impoverishing yourself in something.
24. Are we for a feeling or a feeling for us?
25. We fell in love with each other immediately, after a month we began to live together.
26. I am married but fell in love ...
27. I am 19 years old and I have been suffering for a year and a half.
28. I guess my situation should be called "Roller Coaster".
29. I like monogamous and many, many, many people.
30. I don’t know what’s the matter, but it’s very difficult for me to like it!
31. How can you give that love to be taken?
32. LOVE and suffer, living from meeting to meeting.
33. The fact is that 4 years ago I really liked one guy.
34. I have been married for 2 years to a man who does not love me.
35. I am 15 years old. I love one of my classmates ...
36. And I can't look at other men, I compare all the time ...
37. ... about the two extremes of manifesting this feeling.
38. Please help me understand myself.
39. Sinful, obsessive, bad, bad, terrible, terrible thoughts ... that interfere with my life are creeping into my head .
40. We've been married for ... years, how much sex should there be? Or a man (woman) ... years, how much sex should there be?
41. How to understand a man.
42. My family is against my relationship with my boyfriend!
Stories from the life of the "BRILLIANT LOVE" Club.
A guide to the site and the main milestones in the knowledge of love. E. Pushkarev
The essence of love. E. Pushkarev.
What is love. E. Pushkarev
Briefly about love. E. Pushkarev
Falling in love. E. Pushkarev
Man and woman: compatibility, love. E. Pushkarev
Man and woman: relationships. E. Pushkarev
Man and woman: leadership in love and marriage. E Pushkarev
Love test: "love scale" by Z. Rubin.
Love! Good or bad? Psychological dimensions.
Sex positions from the point of view of ... psychology.
Sexuality, female and male orgasms.
and also sections:
Psychology of love.